A Welcome Message:

Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. But it rocks absolutely, too.
Also,
No one can make you feel inferior without your consent, but you'd be a fool to withhold that from your superiors.

Monday, November 26, 2012

Argh!

This ticks me off.  Seriously.  I am truly angry right now.  Certain things in physics do this to me.  I probably wouldn't be so mad if I had watched the research at the end.  They could have explained things to me and dispelled some of the confusion and frustration.  But I didn't make it that far.  I watched the videos and more or less flipped out.  I scared Roommate Steve with my growls of cranial discomfort.  I have the same issues with why hot water freezes faster than cold water.  And how Santa can fit down the chimney.  Gah!  Watch it.


3 comments:

  1. Hoax. I will not accept this as real. Mostly because I can't listen to the explanation/research at the end due to children, and I'm not even sure I could understand it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is super trippy. I can't even begin to imagine thinking about being able to understand why.

    ReplyDelete
  3. INSANE! i also did not listen to the research. how can this be? could you listen to the research, ryan, and then simplify it for the rest of us? just imagine you're trying to explain a very detailed game to hoffman sisters who are talking too much. :)

    ReplyDelete