A Welcome Message:

Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. But it rocks absolutely, too.
Also,
No one can make you feel inferior without your consent, but you'd be a fool to withhold that from your superiors.

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Ryan's First Post

I'm sorry to have to inform you all of this.
See I'm an avid Spotify user.  Tried it.  Love it.  Crave it.  And I just looked up what avid means and one word is used more than any other in its definition.  Greedy.  That's weird.
There is a little used feature on Spotify that I happened to glance at just moments ago.  Its the feature that tells you what your friends are listening to.  Here's what I saw, prepare yourselves.
"Christy Bateman listened to Boyfriend by Justin Bieber 23 minutes ago."  What (triple exclamation point)?  You think you know a person and then... Wham (single exclamation point)
Shame on you Christy.
Shame on you (frowny emoticon).
I forgive you with all the pieces of my heart (crying emoticon).

5 comments:

  1. Don't listen to him Chris. I'm a JB fan too! Don't look at what I listen too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You kids are nuts!...and I love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome. Best post I've read in weeks. I still love you, Christy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. first of all, i would like to say that i consider it a real honor that ryan chose to write his very first post on this blog about me. it is clear that i'm his favorite relation.

    also, i would like to say that spotify is slightly scary in its big brother ways. but i do love it.

    next, WHAT THE CRAP. i don't even know how that song goes. okay, okay, MAYBE i clicked on the top songs to try to find some new ones for a playlist. and MAYBE one of those happened to be justin. and MAYBE i liked it a little more than i'd like to admit. but it was all purely accidental. i in no way sought the bieber out. he found me. and yes briana, i will NEVER say never. (i do know that song.)

    ReplyDelete